Location: Tulsa, OK
Type: Full Time
Omni Air Transport is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with satellite bases in Oklahoma City, Nashville and New Orleans. Omni Air Transport is a recognized industry leader and safety-accredited air service provider with over 35 years of experience in air charter, aircraft management and aircraft acquisition, sales and brokerage services. It has earned the highest credentials in safety and service, as well as preferred air charter contractor status with the United States Government. Omni Air Transport operates a wide range of state-of-the-art, executive-style aircraft and has FAA-designated international authority to operate worldwide.
Omni Air Transport provides around the clock professional charter support to direct charter customers and brokers. The Charter Sales & Scheduling Representative is responsible for overseeing all aspects of charter operations.
• Develop an expert understanding of our aircrafts (capacity, range, amenities, crew, etc.)
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and future customer base
• Manage charter bookings from initial inquiry to completion of trip
• Schedule catering, arrange special preferences and ground transportation
• Use Flight Operations System (FOS) to coordinate and track all activity
• Meet goals and track metrics as designated by Business Development Manager
• Collaborate with in-house maintenance and executive team to ensure optimum aircraft availability
• Communicate with internal team on all operational changes or issues
• Participate and contribute in daily OPCON meetings
• Associates Degree or Commensurate Experience
• Call Center/Customer Service/Sales Background
• Aviation background strongly preferred
• Must be outgoing and willing to contact current and prospective customers by telephone and email
• Exceptional communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential
• Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks with a sense of urgency
• Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to learn more about our company by visiting www.flyomni.com. Please include a cover letter with your resume. Applications without a complete work history or cover letter will not be considered. Must have a strong customer service background, positive attitude, and be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/DMV/Drug Screen and be willing to work on call.
Drug Free Workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran