Omni Air Transport is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with satellite bases in Oklahoma City, Nashville and New Orleans. Omni Air Transport is a recognized industry leader and safety-accredited air service provider with over 32 years of experience in air charter, aircraft management, air ambulance and aircraft acquisition, sales and brokerage services. It has earned the highest credentials in safety and service, as well as preferred air charter contractor status with the United States Government. Omni Air Transport operates a wide range of state-of-the-art, executive-style aircraft and has FAA-designated international authority to operate worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic individuals to start a career in the aviation industry. Omni manages and operates a fleet of eleven aircraft in a company-owned hangar at Tulsa International Airport, providing air charter services 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Training will be provided to ensure proper safety standards are understood for the marshalling, moving, and parking of various jet and prop aircraft. A sharp attention to detail is essential; this position is responsible for the proper detailing and appearance of aircraft, client vehicles, and the overall condition of the hangar. An enthusiasm and willingness to follow OAT’s customer service standards is essential; this role will often require greeting and assisting customers for departing and arriving flights.
- Schedule coverage for all aircraft arrivals and cleaning of aircraft and cars
- Maintain Aircraft Stock and communicate with Charter on customer special requests
- Maintain cleanliness of Hangar and scheduling of facilities maintenance
- Tow aircraft and coordinate hangar space for a fleet of aircraft
- Undergo a safety and technical training program for all ramp service responsibilities
- Train on material usage, safety practices and general knowledge of how to clean interior and exterior of company aircraft
- Perform daily cleaning of both interior and exterior of aircraft and customer vehicles
- Responsible for properly servicing of aircraft potable water and lavatorie
- Continuous inspection of ramp and removal of debris or objects harmful to aircraft
- Participate in ongoing training programs for customer service standards
- Additional duties and assistance for hangar and ground support equipment maintenance may be assigned
- Previous Aircraft Line Service experience preferred
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license to drive company vehicles, golf carts, tugs and aircraft moving equipment
- Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 50 lb
- Must be reliable with a flexible schedule and willing to work in all weather conditions
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with teams
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen and be willing to work on call nights and weekends. This position is based in Tulsa, OK
Please e-mail resume to OATMXCareers@flyomni.com.
Drug Free Workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity